Saturday, November 2, 2013

a night at the hotsprings

Today's story takes place in the Naruto universe. Starring OC belonging to myself, the Digger, and Matt Willson. Onnasuki, Emi- Digger. Yuko- Matt Wilson

The sun shined downed onto a forest mountain side as a group of three young ladies walked down the dirt path.

    “Isn’t this great?” a cherry blue and white-haired said walking ahead of rest. “Just a yuri girl weekend out.”

    “Yeah...” the youngest said. She was small with dark hair and no older then twelve. “But I wish Anko or Nikki Sensei could join. I wanted to get training on this “training” mission.”

    “Relax.” the blue haired girl said. “Emi, your senseis trusted us to take you on this training mission when they couldn’t make it for a good reason.”

    “Yuko is right.” the final woman said. She had short boyish black hair and wore nothing, but a backpack and hiking shoes.”

    “Thanks, but I’m not sure how serious you're taking this. Onnasuki is walking around naked.” Emi sighed. “Are we almost at the camp site?” She asked.

    “Camp site?” Onnasuki asked. “We’re staying at a hot spring resort and I’m always naked when I can.”

    “See?” Emi sighed. “I can’t believe Anko thought this would have worked out.”

    “Don’t let our day jobs fool you.” Yuko chimed in. “We’re experienced ninjas with plenty to share.” 

    “We’re here!” Onnasuki cried out running ahead of them towards a classic style resort.

    “I’ll take your word on that.” Emi groaned walking faster to keep up.

    The three entered the lobby of the resort Onnasuki taking the lead to sign in eggar to get to the open air hot springs. Emi looked around for a bit. Off to the left of the lobby was a longue for guest to relax and congregate. She peered inside. There were two men wearing Yukatas off sitting at a table playing a game of shogi.

    “This game is stupid.” one of the men growled. He was badly scared on the left side of his face. His hair was white and in the traditional top knot style. “Soldier can’t move in only one direction on the battle field.”

    “No, but they do have limitation with their movements.” the other man scuffed. He had spiky blue hair with jagged teeth and wearing black gloves. “Stop coming up with excuses for the fact that you’re losing, Dragon breath.”

    “Is Shimura losing another game?” The turned to see a man and young girl also in Yukatas walking up.

    “Ah, Katashi, Shinobu.” the blue haired man smiled. “Yeah, Ryu is being a cry baby.”

    “That’s Jakotsu, Momotaro.” The man said. He had plain ink blue hair.

    “Yeah, what ever, Katashi.” The Momotaro sighed rolling his eyes. “I told you just call me Tora, no need to be formal.”  He said looking around. “Hmm, Shinobu, what’s up with the towel on your head.” Noticing the girl had a cloth towel covering her head.

    “Nothing...” She blushed pulling on the towel. She had deep violet hair with her bangs covering her upper face and bandages covering most of her hands.

    “Is this about not letting you wear your hood?” Tora asked.

    “No... maybe.” She sighed. Tora sighed and looked around. He noticed Emi in the corner of his eye.

    “Hey, that girl looks around your age.”  He said pointing towards her. “Shinobu, you should go talk to her. Be friendly.” Shinobu gulped and headed Emi’s way. “That’s our timid little bunny.” Tora chuckled.

    “I’m going to the springs.” Ryu grunted getting up. “This game bores me.”

    “Hey!” Tora snapped. “Just running? I thought you face a battle to the end?” He was ignored and Ryu continued to walk. “Yeah, I guess you’re old joints need a good soak. Must be tough being ninety.”

    “I’m fifty six and you know it.” Ryu snapped before continuing on his way.

    “Hello.” Shinobu said nervously walking up to Emi. “I’m Shinobu.”

    “Huh?” Emi turned. She had been looking at the dragon carving around the longue’s fireplace. “Oh, Hi!” she greeted her. Somewhat excited to see a girl her own age.  “My name is Emi. You hear with your parents?”

    “Parents?” Shinobu muttered. “No, I’m here with him and some other.”  She pointed to Tora now flirting with a female server.

    “I see.” Emi said wirh mild disbelief.   “Looks, like you have similar problems as me.” She sighed.

    “What?” Shinobu asked.

    “Nothing.” Emi shrugged. “This place looks so nice. I’m think I might try the open air bath out. Want to join me?” She smiled at her.

    “Um, sure.” Shinobu said in a low tone.

    The two made their way to the open air hot springs. The sun had started to go down by then. The bath had a wooden panel divider and tradisonal bamboo decorations.

    “This looks so beautiful.”  Emi exclaimed walking out of the women’s changing room now only dressed in a towel wrapped around her body.

    “I guess.” Shinobu shrugged. She was still wearing the towel on her head and the bandages on her hands, but she was now wearing a towel tightly around her. 

    “you’re funny.” Emi chuckled. She blushed looking at her. Emi had always been a little interested in other girls. She tried to be polite and not peek at Shinobu as she changed.

    “Someone is behind you.” Shinobu said before a huge geyser of water sprang up behind Emi. The water dissipated to reveal Onnasuki.

    “Emi!” She yelled out hugging her. “I was so bored, there isn’t any one here to have fun with. Yuko is checking out the bar.”  As normal she was completely naked.

    “Onnasuki, please.”  Emi moaned not wanting to get too physical in front of her potential new friend. Her hug had loosened her towel showing a little of her naughty bits.

    “Oh, who’s your new friend.” Onnasuki said noticing Shinobu.

    “I’m Shinobu.... Shinobu Usagi.” She stammered a little off put.

    “Well aren’t you cute.” Onnasuki cried darting over to her giving her a big hug. “Are you here with your family?” She asked pushing her bosom right into Shinobu’s face.

    “I..uh...” Shinobu stuttered.

    “Oh, are you shy?” Onnasuki smiled. “Well, let me introduce myself.” She ran a hand down Shinobu’s back reaching towards the bottom of her towel.

    “Excuse me?” Onnasuki looked up hearing a male voice.

    “Huh?” She said puzzled seeing a fully dressed man with sun glasses standing in the bath.

    “Do you normally molest thirteen year old girls in the bath?” the man asked. He was carrying a sheathed sword.

    “What business is it of you!?” Onnasuki yelled out. “This is the women’s bath, fuck off!” She swiftly kicked him in the crotch. “Damn that hurt!” she yelled hoping on one foot. The man was unaffected by her kick.

    “Do you want to fly?” He asked holding out an arm.

    “Huh?” Onnasuki asked looking towards him.

    “Fly.” the man open his hand. The water repelled away from him creating a circle. A large force caused Onnasuki to start flying away.

    “Onnasuki!” Emi called out watching the nudist fly over the fence and into the forest behind the bath. “What was that!” She yelled turning to the man. “Huh?” she gasped noticing he was gone as fast as he appeared. All she saw was Shinobu hunched over and shaking slightly.

    Onnasuki eventually made her way back to the resort. She stomped into the longue to see Yuko now in a Yukata and Tora sharing a drink both with girls in their laps.

    “Onnasuki.” Yuko charred seeing her friend. “Oh, did you just have a mud bath?” She asked noticing patches of mud on her body.

    “No, I was cheap shot out of the women’s bath.” she ground. “By some duche with sunglasses. “ she glanced over at Tora. “Who this ass?”

    “Well, that’s a bit rude.” Tora said. “I’ll blame it on your rough day. My name is Tora Momotaro. Tell me about the guy in the bath.”

    “Nice to meet you.” Onnasuki said annoyed. “Yuko, why are you hanging around with this guy?”

    “Because he got great stories and introduce me to Sakura here.” Yuko smiled gesturing to the perky girl in her lap. “Have a sit and tell me about this guy.

    Onnasuki was giving a seat and groaned. “I was introducing myself to some cute girl Emi was hanging with when this fully dressed ass hole with a sword and sunglasses showed up and got a cheap shot in.” She explained.

    “Wait.” Tora said. “Was the girl wearing a towel on her head like a hood and bandaged hands?”

    “Actually, yes.” Onnasuki said surprised.

    “And this guy, he carried his sword, but never unsheathed it and had brown hair?”

    “Again, yes.” Onnasuki said intrigued. “You know them?”

    “Yes, the girl is Shinobu and the guy is the Chief.” Tora said with a smile. “So, what did you do to make him appear?”

    “What do you mean by that?!” She blustered. “I was just introducing myself.”

    “Ah huh.” Tora said with narrow eyes. “The Chief just doesn’t appear and kick someone’s ass with out being summoned and them asking for it.”

    “Onnasuki, how were you introducing yourself?” Yuko asked looking suspicious.

    “Okay, I may have hugged her a bit too aggressively.” Onnasuki said avoiding eye contact. Yuko simply shook her head and chuckled.

    “Who’s is this Chief anyway?” She demanded. “What’s his real name?’

    “He’s just the Chief, his our boss.” Tora shrugged. “Though he treats Shinobu like an adopted daughter. She’s the youngest and we take care of her, that means protecting her.”

    Outside the Resort and girl with glasses and dirty blonde hair approached. Her glasses left lens was blocked out

    “This mission took far too long.” She whined. “Now it’s night time and I’m still a few hours away from the village.

    “Relax, Reika, at least you got me with you.” another girl with red hair done in a bun with a bang cover the right side of her face.

    “I know, thanks Ayaka.” Reika sighed. “I go for a mission once and this is what happens, I think we might be lost.”

    “Oh, hey look!” Ayaka pointed ahead. “There’s a inn. Let’s stay there and get directions.” she ran ahead.

    “But that place looks expansive.” Reika sighed. The howl of a wolf sounded off in the distance. “Wait, for me!”


    Emi and Shinobu walked down the hall of the resort in their Yukatas. Shinobu stopped and took a step back just before Onnasuki jumped out from one of the ceiling panels.

    “Damn, missed.” Onnasuki said getting up. “Well, don’t you two look like a cute couple.”

    “Onnasuki, please.” Emi whined not wanting to be embarrassed more.

    “Why were you in the ceiling?” Shinobu asked. “You’re very weird. And I’m told that’s saying a lot.”   

    “I’ve met some of your friends.” Onnasuki shrugged. “I don’t think that I’m weirder than them.” She shrugged and lunged at Shinobu. “I’m going to touch your boobs!”

    Before she knew it she was sent flying back as the Chief appeared hitting her with his sheathed sword like a baseball bat.  Onnasuki flu down the hall till she hit the ground and rolled to a stop at the feet of another guest.

    “That look like it hurt.” The guest said looking down at her. “You also seem to have lost your clothes.” She said concerned.

    “Nope, I fine.” Onnasuki said bouncing up. “Well hello there.” She smiled eyeing the women. She was tall with chestnut hair tied in a bun. Her Yukata barely fit her. Her chest stuck out and looked like it was about to bust out. She was clearly given a mens to fit her build, but had not space for her stacked breasts.

    “Well, okay then.” She said still a bit concerned. “Well, I’ll be on my way.”

    “Going to go have fun in the hot springs?” Onnasuki asked as if already knowing the answer.

    “Um.... something like that.” She muttered feeling creped out. She walked briskly down the hall towards the spring.

    “Aw! That smarts!” Onnasuki yelled bending over in pain after the women was out of sight. “Damn that bastard can hit.” She rubbed her chest just below her breast. He took a deep breath. “Okay focus, who needs that flat bored when you got those mountains to climb.”

    The women entered the baths. She had tied two towels around her body. One tied around her waist like a skirt and the other was around her chest. The sat down in the far end of the bath seeking into the water.

    “HI!” Onnasuki said popping out of the water. “Enjoying the nice water.”

    “Oh, it’s you.” She said nervous of her strange behavior. “Yes, the water is nice.”

    “You’ve got some really nice skin.” Onnasuki said moving in closer. “Can I see more?”  She placed a hand on her body. “Feels so soft too.”

    “Look, you seem.... nice.” She stammered. “But I’m not sure you want what you’re begging for.”

    “Non-sense.” Onnasuki smiled lunging at her. She moved her hand over the women’s body feeling her generous breasts. Her towels fall off showing her full body. “Well hello.” Onnasuki grinned eyeing her large bosom.  She gave a wicked grin as she played with one and slid her had down below the water towards the women’s nether. “What is that?” She pondered feeling something under the water.

    “Oh, that...” She paused for a moment blushing.

    “EEK!” Onnasuki shrieked backing away. “You’re a freak! You’ve got a penis!”

    “Please, keep it down.” She hushed standing up. Sure enough there between the animus women’s legs as a penis.

    “Oh! Please cover it or sit down, something!” Onnasuki said holding up a hand to shield her eyes.

    “Fine.” she grunted. She reached down and picked up the soaking towel from the water re-wrapping it around her. “You’re like all the rest. Think I’m a freak.” She huffed. “I didn’t ask to be like this, having big tits that get all the guys come running. Only to run away as soon as they see what’s under my skirt.”

    “Yeah, man.” Onnasuki scuffed. “They act tough, but can’t handle much.”

    “Like, you’re any different!?” She snapped. “Got went and got me all work up without even asking my name and then run away because you can’t handle I have a penis? You think I enjoy walking around with this thing? Having tits, a pussy and a penis isn’t much fun.”

    “Wait.” Onnasuki paused. “You have a pussy, to?” She was even more confused by this.

    “Yeah, here.” She said pulling the towel aside the lifting up the shaft. She in fact had no external testicles and only had the slender slit of a vagina. Onnasuki winced at first, but stared onward in curiosity.  It was like witnessing her first autopsy back in the Anbu academy, disgusting but fascinating. “What ever. You’re clearing disgusted so just go.” She sat down back into the water pouting.

    “Look, I’m sorry.” Onnasuki muttered feeling back for hurting her feelings.

    “Save it.” She huffed. “I’ve been rejected by men and lesbians alike. You’re the same.”

    “I...” Onnasuki paused. She wasn’t sure what she could say that would make it any better. She just sighed and thought it best to leave her in peace.


    Onnasuki sighed walking down the hallway towards her room. Her day had not gone the route she hoped for. She passed the hallway to the front desk she saw a man carrying a box. He was in a brown uniform that said “DMS” on it and ha a cap tilted down casting most of his face in shadows.  Something about this man didn’t sit right with her, but was in no mood to investigate. She continued on her way to her room. She didn’t much cared for what she saw when she entered.

    Two different foursomes were going on in one room. Yuko was in a daisy chain with three other girl one of whom was the girl in her lap from earlier. On the other was of the room was Tora doing a girl doggy style. The first girl was licking the vagina of another while a third was behind Tora massaging his body and kissing his Shoulder.

    “What the hell, Yuko!” Onnasuki yelled out.

    “Oh, Onnasuki!” Yuko chimed looking up. “You want to join? More is always welcome.” She smiled.

    “What is he doing here?” She hissed gesturing towards Tora. “A guy is having sex in our room.”

    “Well, his friends were in his and our’s was empty.” Yuko said pleasuring one of the girls with her finger as she talked. “Things were getting out of hand kind of quick and needed a place to do it.”

    “Where’s Emi?’ Onnasuki asked realizing she wasn’t in the room.

    “I think she’s hanging out with Shinobu in my room.” Tora said not stopping his movements.

    “Great, everyone is getting some, but me.” Onnasuki muttered.

    Emi and Shinobu were in fact in the room Tora and company where staying in. The two young girls sat in a corner of the large room chatting a little. While both still in their Yukatas but Shinobu was now wearing a old looking hooded tan cloaked. Emi looked around. Ryu was sitting cross-lagged with his eyes closed not making a move. Katashi was off reading from a book

    “Your friends are so quiet. Not like mine.” Emi commented in a low voice.

    “They can get rather loud at time.” Shinobu commented. “I don’t understand some of the stuff they talk about at times.”

    “Where’s the guy with the sunglasses.” Emi asked looking around.

    “The Chief didn’t come with us on this trip.” Shinobu said. “I summoned him. Or he sensed I wanted him.” She out stretched her left are to show a tattoo on her forearm. “With this he is able to contact us and summon us as he sees fit, but we can do the same.”

    “I see.” Emi said looking at it. “So, he’s your boss?” She looked up.

    “Yes, kind of. He gives orders and missions for us, but is very kind. He teaches me things.” Shinobu said. “I am told he is like what a father should act like.”

    “Should act like?” Emi said puzzled. “Was you’re father not a good man?”

    “I was told he was a great man.” Shinobu said starting to get quiet. “But He only left me with one lesson. If you’re born weak, you will die weak.”

    “Sounds like an ass.” Emi said bluntly. “People can be come strong no matter what.” She smiled. Shinobu blushed.

    After their respected foursomes Yuko and Tora headed to the open air hot springs. As the two existed the changing rooms they noticed that the wooden divider was gone. What they didn’t notice was the sign that said “mix bathing starts at 11pm till 3am.  The two changed looks noticing they could see each other. Tora was wearing a towel around his waist. However, Yuko was completely in the buff.

    “Like what you see?” She teased taking a seductive pose. “Well you can’t have it.” She stuck her tongue out playfully before going into the water. Tora just chuckled and headed out too. “Hey, you’re still wearing those gloves.” Yuko pointed out noticing Tora’s hands. “Did you wear them while having sex earlier?” She asked honestly never looking once towards him turning the event.

    “These gloves are something special.” Tora said looking down at them. “I rarely take them off.”

    “Well, aren’t you two a cute couple.” They turned to see the red headed Ayaka standing behind them in the buff.

    “We’re not a couple.” they said in unison.  

    “Aw that’s too bad.” Ayaka pouted. I was hoping the three of us could have some fun tonight.” She smirked walking past them. As she did she smacked both of their butts. She swede her hips as she walked, showing off a rose tattoo just above her own butt.

    “No thanks.” they said again after sharing a look.

    “I’m not interesting in any a three some with a guy even if it mean a girl like you would be there.”  Yuko said shrugging. “I am staying with someone who might take up a threesome offer though.”

    “I’m fully aware she would have no interest in having a threesome with a guy.” Tora explained. “And I’m not a guy who forces women into things they don’t want to do.”

    “Oh, That’s too bad.”  Ayaka said pouting. “Well, I’m interested in scoring some man meat with something on the side, so I’ll pass on the Yuri offer.” She shrugged walking off.

    “I feel like I’ve seen her some where before.” Yuko mused for a second. Ayaka walked over to a detractive rock and pared around it.   

    “So, this is where you went.” She smiled spotting the timid Reika behind it.

    “Oh, Hi.” Reika said. “I think I should go, I didn’t know it was going to be mix bath.”

    “Are you kidding? This is great.” Ayaka smiled. “Hmm, Such a nice view all around.”

    Shinobu, Katashi, Ryu, and Emi walked through the hall taking Emi back to her room. Emi was tired out and was being carried on Ryu’s back.

    “Now, what was your room number again?” Ryu asked.

    “124 I think.” Emi said sleepily. At that moment a loud scream could be heard coming from the baths.  The three dashed towards the sound Ryu still carrying Emi with.

    “What in the world....” Katashi gasped as they entered the bath. Large green tentacles were protruding form the water. The tentacles had grabbed servile of the female patrons.

    “Let go you slimy creep!” Yuko yelled being lifted into the air by a group of tentacles. “That place is not for you!” She screamed feeling one of them probing at her butt. Before she knew it the tentacles were severed and she started to fall. She landed ontop of the water using her chakra.

    “You okay?” Tora asked running next to her.”

    “Yeah, but it tried to rape my ass.” She whined rubbing her hind quarters.   “Why is there a tentacle monster in the springs?” She asked getting pissed.

    “More like Tentacle Minsters.” Tora interjected. “They seem to be in bunches of three, so there seems to be three of them.”

    “This is not the time for that!” Yuko yelled. “We have to do something!”


    “Right, we need to get everyone to safety.” Tora said nodding. He looked over to see his comrades. “Ryu, if you think you can handle it with out your swords some help would be nice!”

    “Foolish little skirt chaser.” Ryu huffed. “Of course I can.” He charged into the battle. “Let me show you samurais don’t need swords.”  He quickly started chopping the tentacles with his bare hand.

    As the girl held by the new severed tentacles now started to fall, but were grabbed by blur.

    “Never fear, Onnasuki is here!” Onnasuki said landing and places the girls she had caught down on the ground. She of course casually groped the girl’s as she carried them.

    “What should I do?” Emi asked her self standing off to the side with Shinobu and Katashi. She felt useless as she watched the four free the girls from the crouches of the tentacles.

    “It’s no good.” Yuko said jumping to avoid a tentacle’s attack. “They just grow back faster than we can cut them.”

    “That doesn’t matter.” Tora said. “Get everyone clear then get out of the water!” He yelled. The four jumped out of the water landing on the fence. “Katashi!” He called out to his comrade on the side lines.

    “Lighting Style!” Katashi called out forming hand signs and placing a hand into the water. Blue sparks of lighting shot out and covered the body of water.  The tentacles thrashed around before falling to the bottom of the spring.

    “Well, that was interesting.” Yuko said jumping down after the lighting was canceled. “How did it get here?” She asked kicking a tentacle with her foot.

    “Not know, but we should dispose of it.” Tora said examining it. “Won’t do us any good to just leave it here.”

    “I want a sample for when we get back.” Katashi said wading into the water and picking up one of the motionless extremities.  

    It was morning before long. The group had dragged the three monsters’s corpses into the forest behind the resort and buried them.

    Emi awoke in her futon as the sun started to shine into her room. She looked off to the side and saw Onnasuki and Yuko spooning naked on a mat. She sighed at how used to this she was at an early age. She got up and dressed herself.

    “Morning.” Yuko chaired jumping up behind her and fondling her body. “This is my good morning spoon jutsu”

    “Morning, Yuko.” Emi yawned. “What’s for breakfast?” She asked turning to them.

    “I don’t know. Let’s fine out.” Yuko smiled turning around. The group got dressed in their Yukatas, even Onnasuki was forced to wear one as the managed had made some complaints the night before.

    “I hope they have pancakes.” Onnasuki yawned stretching out. “I must admit, this thing is pretty comfy on my skin.” She tugged at her Yukata.

    “Shinobu...” Emi said looking out a window. She saw Shinobu and her friends walking down the dirt path. “They’re not in their Yukatas.... Are they leaving?”

    “Let’s got find out.” Onnasuki said grabbing her arm. “If they are, you’re going to want to say goodbye to your new friend.”

    The three chased after the four down the road. It wasn’t hard for them to catch up.

    “Hey!” Yuko called out to them waving her hands over her head. “Huh?” The smile and her face faded a little as she grew closer. Tora was wearing a backwards headband from the hidden mist village. “He’s a mist ninja?”

    “Shinobu! Good Morning!” Emi called out running up to them. “Are you guys leaving?”

    “Oh, Emi?” Shinobu turned around. She was dressed in her old hooded tan cloak from the night before.

    “It’s time for training.” Ryu said gruffly. He was wearing a dark red gi with massive katana on his back, a wakizashi under his belt and a straw triangle hat.

    “Oh, is she also a ninja? Like you guys?” Yuko asked.

    “Well, she isn’t officially recognized by any ninja village as a ninja.” Tora shrugged. “Mostly she knows stuff we have been teaching her.”

    “I see.” Emi said. “We came here for training too.” She smiled. “I’m a genin from Konoha.”

    “A genin from Konoha, huh?” Tora smirked. “I know someone from there.”

    “Well, maybe we could train together.” Emi said hopefully.

    “Very well.” Shinobu said in an indifferent tone of voice.

    “I got a training get.” Onnasuki said dashing behind them. She grabbed Shinobu’s cloak and ran. “It’s called get the cloak back.” She laughed jumping back.

    “My cloak!” Shinobu cried. “Give it back.”

    “Seriously, I’d give it back.” Tora said turning towards her. “She’s very attached to that thing.”

    “Then she’s willing to play the game to get it back.” Onnasuki teased.

    “I want my cloak.” Shinobu said her voice growing sterner.

    “Onnasuki, I think you should give it back.” Emi said slightly worried.

    “Come on she’ll get it back.” Onnasuki said reassured. “Tell you what. All you need to do is get me out of my Yukata and you can have you cloak back. However, If I strip you of the rest of your clothes, I get you for half a hour of fun, no sunglasses duche.”

    “She’s thirteen, what kind of sick mind do you have?” Katashi asked raising an eyebrow.

    “Yeah, really I don’t think this is a good Idea.” Tora said unsurely. “Imagine what the Chief will say.”
   
    “Fine, so long as I get my cloak back.” Shinobu said in a harsh tone. The other three exchanged worried looks.

    “Then it’s decided.” Onnasuki smiled. “Yuko, come hold the prize.” She called out holding out the cloak. Yuko quickly made her way towards her with Emi in tow.

    “Onnasuki, you sure this is a good idea?” Yuko asked worried. “I’m getting a bad feeling about all this.”

    “Relax, I won’t hurt her.” Onnasuki chuckled reassuring her. “And I’ll be gentle when I win.” Yuko took the cloak and back away to the side lines with Emi. “Okay, I’ll give you the first shot.” Onnasuki called out in a friendly tone.

    “Very well.” Shinobu said. Before Onnasuki knew it Shinobu was standing in front of her.

    “She’s fast!” Onnasuki thought to herself amazed at the thirteen year old’s move.

    Shinubo quickly threw a spin kick at Onnasuki. She threw up her arm to block. The force of the kick sent Onnasuki back a number of feet.

    “Shit!” Onnasuki caused under her breath. “That hurt! She can hit like a Jounin!” She rubbed her forearm were the kick contacted. “Those bandages on her hands. She probably practice taijutsu like crazy.”

    “Hey.” Tora said approaching Yuko. “Does your friend use any ninjutsu or genjutsu?” He asked.

    “Well, she’s kind of bad at Genjutsu, but she knows Water and Fire style.” Yuko replied.

    “Yeah, those won’t do her much good.” Tora sighed.

    “What do you mean?” Yuko asked. At that moment the earth shook. Yuko looked to see stone spikes sticking out of the ground where Onnasuki was standing.

    “And she knows earth style!” Onnasuki yelled jumping into the air before getting pierced by one of the spikes.  “Okay, I need to get up close.” Onnasuki ran forward as soon as she touched down. She tried changing directions so she couldn’t get fix on her enough to use earth style on. “Fire Style!” Onnasuki formed hand signs before spouting flames from her mouth.

    “You friend doesn’t think things through all that much, does she?” Tora asked.

    “Sometimes she let’s her pussy do the thinking for her.” Yuko groaned. “But she is strong and skilled.”

    “Like I thought.” Onnasuki sighed seeing a dome of stone. “She used earth dome to block my fire style.”

    “Your done.” Shinobu popped out of the ground behind Onnasuki. She prepared to throw a punch.

    “Am I.” Onnasuki chuckled ducking down. “Your pants are mine!” She laughed grabbing the waist band of her pants. “Eh..?” She noticed an explosive tag on the back of Shinobu. “Fuck me.” the tag detonated sending rocking flying.

    “Onnasuki! Shinobu!” Emi cried seeing the explosion.

    “Don’t worry.” Yuko said. “Neither of them were in that.”

    “I don’t understand.” Emi said looking down. “How is she so strong. She’s only a year older then me.”  

    “In this world there are people younger than you and more powerful than me, Onnasuki, or even Anko.” Yuko said grimmly. Emi starred up almost terrified of this news.

    “Fuck!” Onnasuki swore hiding behind a tree. “What kind of psycho training did they put that pour girl through?” She thought to herself. “A rock clone booby-trapped with an explosive tag, really? It’s just a strip fight and she’s going at me like she wants me dead.”

    Onnasuki felt something whiz past her head. She turned and saw a pebble sized hole in the tree she was hiding behind. She looked to the other side. She saw Shinobu holding a small rock between her thumb and index finger.

    “Yeah, hiding doesn’t work well, either.” Tora commented. “We trained her better than that.”

    “Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!” Onnasuki yelled running between trees as Shinobu fired more small rocks at her. “Let’s review I challenged a girl with jounin level taijutsu and earth style to a fight and all I got is a Yukata, this was ill conceived!”  She screamed jumping out of the trees and taking off even faster.

    Ryu and Katashi quickly started to move as Onnasuki approached where they were standing.

    “Earth style: grand fissure!” Shinobu yelled striking the ground cause a huge gap to appear in front of Onnasuki.

    “Fuck!” Onnasuki jumped landing into a patch of bushes. “Damn it these are thorny!” She scream jumping out of the bushes.

    “That’s match!” Tora yelled out with a laugh.

    “Bull shit!” Onnasuki yelled. “She hasn’t gotten me yet.”

    “Pay attention.” Tora pointed. “You lost your Yukata.”

    “Eh?” Onnasuki turned around. Her Yukata was snagged on the thorny bush and came undone as she tried to get out of there.  “That shouldn’t count. She needs to take it off of me.”

    “You really want to continue?” Tora asked. “fine, go put your yukata back on and let’s start up again.”

    “You know what? Fuck that.” Onnasuki groaned falling backwards.

    “Katashi, Please heal her. Yuko, you can give her back her cloak.” Tora said with a slight sigh.

    “Next time, I’ll bring my anbu gear and show her who’s boss.” Onnasuki moaned laying on the ground starring at the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment